Download Floor Plans
Master Development Plan fully entitled. Pads are shovel ready. Buyer needs only to obtain building permit for specific building.
"Super-improved Lots" are defined as parcels of land for sale where the Seller designs and constructs the "Common Area" improvements of that parcel to within five feet of the defined building envelope for that parcel’s building.
A Super-improved lot includes the following completed scope of work:
- Rough Grading, Paving and Striping
- Drainage Improvements
- Utilities are stubbed within approximately 10’ of pad
- Rough Grading and Compaction of Building Pad
- Curbs, Gutters and Sidewalks (to within 5' of Building Pad)
- Site Lighting (excluding any lighting on exterior of Building)
- Landscape Planting and Irrigation (to within 5' of Building Pad)
- Site furniture, including any benches, trash receptacles, etc.
Shell and common area core with 1-10,000 square foot units starting at $300k. Contiguous units may be combined - Please call for specific options.
The Shell will include the following improvements completed by the Seller:
- Exterior walls
- Glass Storefronts
- Demising walls of framed, insulated, taped gypsum wallboard
- Membrane roof with insulation above roof structure
- Operable windows
- Concrete floors, ground floor
- Mezzanine Level and Stairway installed in some units
- Exterior Windows and Doors
- Common Area restroom core
- 200 Amp Electrical service to the Unit Premises not distributed
- Phone and Data conduits stubbed to Unit Premises
- Natural Gas stubbed to the Unit Premises
- Domestic Water and water sub meter stubbed to the Unit Premises
- 4-inch waste line below floor slab of Unit
- Shell Fire Sprinkler System in Unit interior
- The Buyer understands that the foregoing items are the only items that are to be installed or constructed within the Unit by Seller and that Buyer shall be responsible for all other construction and/or installations within the Unit required or desired to make the Unit ready for occupancy and use.
As the first major new development opportunity in Santa Cruz in the last twenty years, this project offers a number of unique opportunities in commercial, industrial, and build-to-suit space ranging from 1,000 - 100,000 square feet.
This fully entitled development is zoned industrial with a commercial overlay, and includes a retail/residential component to round out the development.
The project fits the mold of the Santa Cruz lifestyle as a green project, recognized by its LEED Neighborhood certification.
Delaware Addition has been certified as a LEED Neighborhood Pilot Project by the U.S. Green Building Council. We are among the first 25 projects in the United States to earn that award. Delaware Addition has helped set the new international standard for sustainable communities by conserving water and energy, mixing commercial and resident uses in higher-density configurations, locating next to existing communities and infrastructure, incorporating bike and pedestrian ways, providing charging stations for electric cars and amenities that make traditional car trips shorter or even unnecessary.
With LEED Neighborhood certification for the project as a whole, businesses that purchase lots and develop green buildings will have a head start toward their own LEED building certification.
For larger buildings, lots can be combined and third stories can be added. Lots 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are shovel ready now and other buildings are also available.